Arlington, VA—To promote awareness of new books exploring various aspects of technology as well as innovation, Gary’s Book Club will return to CES 2016. It will be located in the LVCC Grand Lobby on the CTA Stage.
Furthermore, the third annual event will feature 10 prominent authors who will participate in discussions about their books and also share their insights.
Sponsored by Barnes & Noble, Gary’s Book Club provides CES attendees with the opportunity to meet the authors. They may also purchase books and have them signed. CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), formerly the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). The show will run January 6–9, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“The Book Club is a great opportunity for our attendees to interact with some of the most preeminent as well as forward-thinking authors in the tech industry at our CTA Stage,” said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, Consumer Technology Association. “We handpicked these authors for their ability to provide key business and technology insights on the innovation driven transformations taking place within our industry as well as across society.”
Gary’s Book Club 2016 Authors
This year’s authors will include the following.
• Nicklas Bergman, Surviving the Techstorm—Strategy in Times of Technological Uncertainty
• Deepak Chopra, MD and also Rudolph E. Tanzi, PhD, Super Genes: Unlock the Astonishing Power of Your DNA for Optimum Health and Well-Being
• Mick Ebeling, Not Impossible: The Art and Joy of Doing What Couldn’t Be Done
• Larry Kilham, MegaMinds: Creativity and Invention
• Gabe Klein, Start-Up City: Inspiring Private & Public Entrepreneurship, Getting Projects Done and Having Fun
• Joseph C. Kvedar, MD, Carol Colman and also Gina Cella, The Internet of Healthy Things
• Joris Merks-Benjaminsen, Online Brand Identity: The Ultimate Guide to Designing Your (Digital) Branding Strategy
• Ben Parr, Captivology: The Science of Capturing People’s Attention
• Scott Stawski, Inflection Point: How the Convergence of Cloud, Mobility, Apps and Data Will Shape the Future of Business
• Amy Wilkinson, The Creator’s Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs
In addition, a complete schedule of Gary’s Book Club author interviews can be found at cesweb.org/bookclub.