New York, NY—Adorama, one of the largest photography, video, audio, imaging and electronics retailers, will be hosting professional photographers and showcasing new Orlit lighting products at booth #105 during the 2017 WPPI. The Wedding & Portrait Photographers International Conference & Expo will be held February 7–9, 2017 at a new, larger location, the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Adorama exhibit will feature guest presentations from photography experts Daniel Norton, Tamara Lackey, Joe McNally, Vanessa Joy and Easton Reynolds. The retailer will also be unveiling an exclusive, professional photography lighting brand—Orlit.
Additionally, attendees who have their badges scanned at the Adorama booth will be entered for a chance to win a Canon EOS-5D Mark IV digital SLR camera with 24–70mm f/4L IS lens kit.
Adorama Guest Presenters
Adorama will be welcoming special guest photographers to the booth to share their expertise on trends in the photography industry. Featured topics will include:
• Live Shoot: Stylized Kid Portraits, with Tamara Lackey. February 7–9 at 10:45 a.m.
• Pricing Yourself Right, with Vanessa Joy. February 7 and 8 at 11:30 a.m.
• New Technology, New Ground, with Joe McNally. February 7–9 at 1:45 p.m.
• The Art of the Second Shot—Learn to Tell Your Client’s Story, with Easton Reynolds. February 8 at 12:15 p.m.
Adorama’s resident photography expert Daniel Norton will also be joining the guest presenters. He will share his thoughts on a number of topics. These will include the following.
• Natural Looking Portraits with Flash. February 7 at 10:00 a.m. and February 9 at 11:30 a.m.
• Adding Color to Your Portraits. February 7 at 12:15 p.m. and February 8 at 2:30 p.m.
• High Key Portraits. February 7 at 1:00 p.m., February 8 at 3:15 p.m. and February 9 at 2:30 p.m.
• Energize Your Backgrounds. – Tuesday, February 7th at 2:30pm and Thursday, February 9th at 10:00am
• Low Key Portraits. February 7 at 3:15 p.m. and February 8 at 10:00 a.m.
• Dramatic Portraits. February 8 at 1:00 p.m. and February 9 at 12:15 p.m.
• Getting the Most Out of Your Small Flash on Location. February 9 at 1:00 p.m.
Orlit Professional Photography Lighting
Adorama will additionally be showcasing new products from Orlit, a brand-new line of professional TTL flash solutions for photographers.
Available exclusively at Adorama, the line consists of the Orlit Rovelight RT 610 TTL wireless monolight, the first monolight to ship with the Canon RT radio system built in; and also the Orlit RT-600C TTL speedlight for Canon, which supports the Canon 600EX-RT wireless radio system.
In addition, Adorama will exhibit the Orlit TR-611C and TR-612N TTL transceivers.
The transceivers are designed to enable shooters to achieve a more extensive as well as powerful lighting solution with wireless control for Orlit Canon and Nikon systems. adorama.com