Canon Appoints ExecutivesFebruary 3, 2010
• Yuichi Ishizuka is the new Executive Vice President of the Consumer Imaging Group, where he will oversee a number of product sales and marketing teams within Canon U.S.A.’s Consumer Imaging Group, including camera, video and inkjet printer sales and marketing. A Canon employee since 1981, he joined Canon U.S.A. two years later.
• Eliott Peck has been named Senior Vice President of the Consumer Imaging Group, where the 35-year Canon veteran will oversees all sales activities for Canon U.S.A.’s Consumer Imaging Group. Peck held several regional and national sales management positions within Consumer Imaging Group over the years.
• Junichi Yoshitake was named Senior Vice President of the Imaging Systems Group, succeeding Tamotsu “Ted” Nakamura as Senior Vice President of Canon U.S.A.’s Imaging Systems Group. The 30-year Canon veteran most recently was Group Executive of Canon Inc.’s Office Imaging Products, Small Office Systems Group.
• Kunihiko Tedo is now the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Finance and Accounting ; Tedo, who succeeds Masahiro Haga as Senior Vice President and General Manager of Finance and Accounting, joined Canon Inc. in 1980.
“These executives have been instrumental in guiding the success of the Canon Group in the Americas and around the world,” said Joe Adachi, president and chief executive officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “They bring tremendous experience and global perspective to our Canon U.S.A. team which will help expand our leadership across our markets and position the Company for enhanced future success.”
Canon also announced several regional executive appointments:
- At Canon Virginia, Takayoshi Hanagata has been promoted from president and CEO to chairman, while Yusaki Azuma is now president and chief executive officer.
- Yasuhiro "Jack Suzuki" is the new president of Canon Mexicana, succeeding Jun Iwasaki.
- Taro Maruyama is now president and CEO of Canon Latin America, coming to the division from Canon's corporate planning division.
- Joe Warren has been promoted to chairman and CEO of Canon Information Technology Services (CITS). Warren was formerly the division's president and COO; he has been replaced as president by Dan Bell.